SRO in construction. Joining SRO of builders, receiving construction licenses
You can receive a complete set of works in joining SRO of builders, receiving SRO permit urgently, receiving construction licenses.
Joining SRO of builders and SRO permit in construction is compulsory for building works. That is why the self-regulating organization membership and SRO permit certificate are key documents for the companies occupied in these areas.
The system of compulsory licensing in building was abolished in 2010. And self-regulating organizations (SRO in building) have been created instead of the system.
The main idea of self-regulation is establishing more tight supervision over the activities of all building marker players. The supervision should not be made by officials but by the construction community itself. As a result of SRO activity unscrupulous companies should be banned from access to the building marker.
SRO of construction always makes high demands to their candidates. That is why for joining SRO of builders applicants should correspond to all qualifying standards for receiving all allowing documents from a self-regulating organization. There are basic conditions which are laid down legislatively but a self-regulating organization which issues construction licenses has all opportunities for extension of the conditions list.
The list of SRO works in construction:
1. Land Measuring Performed on Building Sites
2. Preparatory work
4. Wells Building
4.1. Drilling, Building and Installation of Oil and Gas Wells
5. Pile Works. Fixing of Soil
6. Concrete and Steel Concrete Monolithic Constructions
7. Installation of Combined Concrete and Steel Concrete Constructions
8. Drilling-and-blasting Works in Building
9. Works on Stone Building Construction
10. Installation of Metal Constructions
11. Installation of Wooden Constructions
12. Protection of Constructions, Pipelines and Equipment (except the Main and Industrial Pipelines)
13. Roofing Works
14. Front Works
15. Internal Engineering Systems Building and Building Equipment Constructions
16. Building of External Networks of a Water Supply System
17. Building of External Networks of a Sewerage System
18. Building of External Networks of a Heat Supply
19. Building of External Networks of Gas Supply, except the Main Pipelines
20. Building of External Electric Networks
21. Building of Constructions that Use Atomic Energy
22. Building of Oil and Gas Industry Constructions
23. Installation Works
24. Balancing and Commissioning
25. Highways and airfields Building
26. Railway and Tram Ways Building
27. Tunnels and subways Building
28. Mine Constructions Building
29. Bridges, Platforms and Overpasses Building
30. Hydraulic Engineering works, Diver’s Works
31. Industrial Furnaces and Chimneys
32. Works on Building Control Exercised by an Invited Building Owner on the Basis of a Legal Entity Contract or an Individual Entrepreneur Contract
33. Works on Building, Reconstruction and Rebuilding Organization Exercised by an Invited Building Owner on the Basis of a Legal Entity Contract or an Individual Entrepreneur Contract (General Contractor)
34. Works on Building Control Exercised by a Building Owner or an Invited Building Owner on the Basis of a Legal Entity Contract or an Individual Entrepreneur Contract in Building, Reconstruction and Rebuilding of Constructions that Use Atomic Energy (types of works N 23.7. 24.32 . group of types of works N 21)