Assistance in JSC liquidation without negative consequences for its managers and owners.
Company’s termination is not an easy decision for its managers and owners. But if the decision is made it is necessary to accomplish the legal JSC liquidation as soon as possible.
Limited liability company is one of the commonest forms of business in Russia. Certainly no one wants to think about closing his own business while opening it, but if it happens you need to know how to carry out JSC liquidation procedure properly.
JSC liquidation (legal entity liquidation) is the cessation of the legal entity activities without the transfer of rights and obligations to others. Official closing procedure of JSC is a long and serious procedure. Company is considered to be liquidated and ceased to exist after recording in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (USRLE).
Voluntary JSC liquidation is carried out by a unanimous decision of its founders. Voluntary liquidation procedure is strictly regulated and even a minor violation of the order or timing of the procedure may lead to a denial of the company's liquidation. Therefore a support in elimination of the legal entity requires careful preparation of all required documents and compliance with all requirements under the law.
The benefits of voluntary liquidation:
- There is a complete termination of rights and obligations of a legal entity towards third parties and governmental authorities.
- Elimination of a possibility of tax audits in future.
- Lenders, investors, consumers and the competent authorities have no rights to make claims and demands to JSC after the liquidation if they did not have time to do it before or at the time of liquidation.
But a voluntary liquidation of the company is still long and laborious process that is always accompanied by tax audit.
Company’s liquidation can be not only voluntary but also forced. Forced liquidation occurs in the following cases:
- If the number of participants in JSC (CJSC) are more than fifty it will be reorganized into OJSC in a year. If reorganization does not happen and the number of participants has not decreased the company will be liquidated by court.
- The company is to be liquidated in case of non-payment of its share capital.
- If the company carries out illegal activities or any acts without special licenses a legal entity is liquidated by court.
- Legal entity liquidation in case of bankruptcy.
Procedure for a legal entityliquidation:
JSC participants take a decision to close the company.
Then they appoint a liquidator or liquidation committee.
CEO of the company loses all its powers immediately after the appointment of a liquidator.
Then a notice of the legal entity liquidation should be filed in the USRLE and tax authority.
The next step will be the publication of JSC liquidation in "Bulletin of state registration"
From the time of publication release the company has two months to meet the claims of creditors, pay taxes and receive a certificate from the pension fund.
Interim and liquidation balances are made.
Legal expenses should be paid for the legal entity liquidation.
An application of JSC liquidation is submitted to the USRLE.
A company is considered to be liquidated after five working days from the date of submission.
Methods of a legal entity liquidation:
It is the most economical way but has a number of disadvantages from the complexity of a liquidation procedure to the fact that any mistake can be fraught with financial losses for the company and litigation .
With the help of a lawyer or a professional agency.
This version is more reliable because the experts have legal background and extensive experience in companies’ liquidation and it guarantees reliable and real-time solution .
Besides the official liquidation there are also alternative ways to eliminate JSC:
- a change of company members;
- a company liquidation by merging;
- a company liquidation by companies takeover;
- liquidation through bankruptcy.
CentrConsult has extensive experience in legal and bookkeeping support in such complex procedures as JSC liquidation without losses and negative consequences for the founders. Moreover we are ready to provide you with other services in liquidation, for example the liquidation of the company with debts.
To prevent tax risks CentrConsult may hold accounting audit for you before liquidation.
We liquidate your company quickly and professionally including the most complex cases. Leave your request below and we will consult you for free on companies’ liquidation in any format convenient to you: by phone, email or visiting your office.
To do your company’s liquidation by yourselves is extremely dangerous. Here are some problems you may encounter during this procedure:
- The complexity of liquidation process;
- Tax audits during the liquidation procedure and the associated risks of adverse effects (as a rule the emergence of the company's debt to the budget);
- Errors in liquidation and as a consequence the financial loss or the onset of civil or criminal liability of JSC officials;
- The high cost of liquidation.
Addressing to us you will avoid these and many other negative consequences and your participation in the process of liquidation will be minimal.
And besides ...
In case of JSC liquidation with our help you get free service to open a new company.
We offer the following services in JSC liquidation
- Liquidation by bankruptcy;
- Exclusion from USRLE by tax authority decision.
- Liquidation by changing the founder, director and location;
- Liquidation by reorganization (merger/acquisition).
In addition we are ready to provide you with other liquidation services for example the liquidation of JSC with debts.
What does JSC liquidation procedure consist of?
The package of documents for JSC liquidation that you give us consists of:
- The constituent documents of JSC;
- Financial statement if any;
- An INN and KRS copies;
- A copy of PSRN certificate of a company to be dissolved;
- A stamp.
We will do the rest of the work.
The result: you will get a certificate of your company’s liquidation and exclusion of a legal entity from USRLE without problems and delays.
Here are the documents you will receive with our help as soon as possible:
Why should you address to us for the help of JSC liquidation?
Addressing to us you will work with a reliable professional company which has a huge experience of successful work in JSC liquidation throughout Russia
Companies’ liquidation is one of the main directions of our activity. We have a great experience in JSC liquidation throughout Russia so we will do it professionally and as soon as possible.
You will dispose of waste of time and possible problems associated with improper JSC liquidation
We will gather and issue all the documents as soon as possible. A great experience of our experts eliminates errors and possible negative consequences of improper liquidation.
You will get help in choosing the best way of liquidation and be consulted on any question
Depending on your situation we can offer you an optimum way of liquidation that can be convenient for your JSC. Our lawyers know the regulatory-legal base perfectly and have a big experience of work in this field so you can trust that their way of liquidation is the best.
You will get the best service quality on profitable conditions
We can find the most convenient and profitable cooperation scheme for each client. We have reasonable prices and various forms of payment. They are cash and non-cash payment to electronic money.