Drawing of an Estimate
An estimate (a budget) is the document displaying cost of materials and works which are necessary for building or different types of repair work.
An estimate is formed at the initial stage of design or building and this work is usually done by the whole department of hired personnel which according to specifics of their work cannot always make all relevant documents competently.
Moreover, for the majority of companies it is extremely unfavorable in the financial plan to contain budget department. That is why our company offers you the wide list of the services connected with budget documentation and estimating.
Leave your request for free consultation
- drawing up and development of budget documentation on any project even on very difficult design decisions;
- coordination and protection in expert organizations;
- optimization and verification of estimates which are made by the third-party organization;
- drawing up references and acts in the KS-3 (doc) forms, KS-2(doc);
- work with the bases MTSN 81-98, TSN, FER-2001, TER-2001.
The main and priority directions in drawing of estimates are:
- uilding area "from scratch";
• finishing and repair of premises;
• energy supply and power supply (transformers, cable lines, household appliances);
• low-current and local networks;
• engineering communications (water supply, heating, fire extinguishing, sewerage).
You can draw an estimate by yourself but if you are interested in competent and high-quality implementation of budget documentation, address to professionals, we will help you with pleasure!